The positional aid is made from particularly high-quality polyethene foam, which makes it suitable for patients with impaired body awareness. With diameters from 30 cm upwards these rolls are also equipped with an inner core that reinforces its firmness.
- Very good postural characteristics due to the high quality polyether foam
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- Covered with skin-friendly artificial leather
- With zip
- Firm material
The support roll for positioning techniques in the Bobath concept
These support rolls are often used in the Bobath concept and with patients with muscle spasticity. Muscle spasticity is characterised by uncontrolled muscular tension. Using special positional techniques with support rolls muscle tone is regulated. As a result the muscular tensions can be inhibited or prevented. Bobath rolls are harder than other support rolls, as a result these positional aids are particularly suitable for use with patients with perception impairments. Using these hard rolls it is possible to intensify the patient's perception of their own body through increased sensory stimulus.Product information:
- Inner material: high-quality polyether foam
- Outer material: artificial leather: 100% polychloride
- With zip
- Colour: depending on the version: white, blue
- Available in: 100x20 cm, 100x30 cm, 120x40 cm, 150x50 cm
The perfect roll for positional techniques for the Bobath concept and for patients with perception impairments in physiotherapy, disability and rehabilitation facilities. This positional aid is available in different lengths, diameters and colours. Get your hands on the roll / Bobath roll.