The safety swinging chair is specially designed for people with disabilities. It is available in 3 different sizes for children, teenagers and adults. The soft, gentle swinging motions help to soothe and relax people with physical disabilities or learning difficulties.
- For sitting and swinging comfortably
- Also ideal for people with disabilities
- Bucket seat to let you sit comfortably
- 5-point belt to stay safe while you swing
- In 3 sizes for children, teenagers and adults
The safety swinging chair to let you sit and swing comfortably
The seat is shaped ergonomically to fit the body. The elevated back panel with built-in headrest supports your head. The all-over belt keeps you secure and makes it safer to swing. Gently swing the chair for a relaxing experience, even for the carers. Perfect for people with physical disabilities. Complete with 5-point belt and soft cord.Information about available sizes:
- For children (belt width up to 30 cm): size S, 28x33x54 cm, can hold up to 45 kg
- For teenagers (belt width 31-38 cm): size M, 30x39x61 cm, can hold up to 80 kg
- For adults (belt width 39-53 cm): size L, 37x51x83 cm, can hold up to 125 kg
More dimensions can be found in the illustrations.
Discover safety and security: people feel safe in the comfortable bucket seat and the belt ensures you are secure. The safety swinging chair – a safe, relaxing bucket seat.