The Haidig hammock – particularly dynamic
The floating cloth is more dynamic than other cloths of its kind: the 4 attachment points also contain springs which react to the children's movements. The springs are protected so that the children will not come into contact with them. The cloth can be attached at 2 or 4 points. There are plenty of possible ways to use it such as a place to unwind with cushions, at a sloped angle or as a hanging tube when attached at 2 points. The cloth is washable and easy-care, making it perfect for use as a slide.
- Complete with 4x 250-cm-long integrated attachment straps for areas of 7x7 m
- Includes 4 springs and protective bag for springs
- Includes 8 snap hooks
- Cloth material: cordura (100% polyamide) and polypropylene strip
- Attachment straps material: 100% polyacryl
- Size (LxW): 250x250 cm
- Colour: dark blue / red
- Weight: approx. 4.5 kg
- Can be attached to walls or ceilings at 2 or 4 points
- Can hold up to 150 kg
The Haidig hammock for therapy and fun
Children can climb, balance or simply chill out on this hammock. The practical hammock is ideal for nurseries, pre-schools and clubs, but also for therapeutic use. Use it for improving a sense of balance, body coordination and developing muscle tone. Thanks to its high load-bearing capacity, you can even use the hammock with adults – such as when working with people with disabilities.
Get your hands on the versatile hammock online from Sport-Thieme now!