The "TherapyPlus" maxi swing with its ergonomic shape gives a feeling of safety. There is enough room on the swing for therapist and patient or several children.
- Comfortable swing for several people
- Ideal for use in therapy
- Complete with rope system for ceiling heights up to 3 m
- Robust, safe platform swing in a lightweight design
- Non-slip lying surface
The "TherapyPlus maxi swing – the platform swing for feeling good
The maxi swing consists of a reinforced and sturdy aluminium frame, which is easy to disassemble. The lying surface is firmly connected to the frame: the surface therefore offers support and will not slide off when the swing is moving. Safety was the most important feature when the swing was being designed: the swing has a low net weight and is equipped with extra-soft impact protection. For people with sight disorders, the upper surface is equipped with easy-to-see stripes which makes it easier to recognise the swing. The swing is large enough for people up to a height of 200 cm. Please leave a distance of 1.5 m to the front and rear of the swing, and 80 cm at the sides. The swing complies with EN 12182:1999, MPG (German medical law) and MDD (EG guideline 93/42/EWG for medical products).
Examples of use:
- Swing surface: 166x76 cm
- Space: 2 adults and 4 children, or 6-8 children
- Can hold up to 150 kg
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Very sturdy aluminium frame that can be disassembled
- Cover: 100% polypropylene
- Machine washable between 30-40 degrees
- Professional rope set with safety screws: 10 mm, LIROS Herkules polyester multi-fill rope (UV stabilised) with screw sleeves and protective padding
- Set of 4x 2.5-m ropes, height adjustable from 2-3 m
- Distance of 1.5 m behind and in front of the swing, 80 cm at the sides is required
- Complies with EN 12182:1999 standard
- Prenatal stimulation
- Stimulation of the vestibular system
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Promoting muscle toning
- Treatment of sleep disorders
- Treatment of depression
- Enjoyed by people with autism
- Helpful when treating muscle cramps
- Ideal for people recovering from hip surgery
- For older people
The "TherapyPlus" maxi swing – swing when sitting, standing or lying
The "TherapyPlus" maxi swing allows you to swing in different positions – sitting, standing or lying on your stomach and back. The swing can be used to tone muscles. For people with balance disorders, it can be used to strengthen the vestibular system. Thanks to the different suspension options (1-point, 2-point and 4-point suspension), you can increase or reduce the intensity of the swinging movements to suit your needs – e.g. for sensory integration. Children with restricted motor skills can catch beanbags when the swing is in motion to improve their motor skills.
Don't miss out and order the "TherapyPlus" maxi swing now!