The "Education" multi-child swing is designed for intensive and demanding use. The sitting area is very thick and therefore particularly long lasting. The light aluminium frame and soft impact protection ensures protection against injuries.
- Offers space for 4-5 children
- DIN EN Class: DIN EN 1176
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Non-slip lying surface
- Suitable for treating balance disorders
The "Education" multi-child swing: for letting go and relaxing
The robust swing has a light frame construction and extra padding for protection. The ropes are height adjustable using the eight-link adjustment directly on the frame. The professional rope set with safety screws prevent the suspension from opening when it shouldn't and provides a long-lasting and secure connection to the suspension. The secure swing is ideally suited to all ages. Children can have great fun swinging around or they can use it as a hammock to relax. There is enough room for 4-5 children or for 2 adults (sitting) and 3 children.
Tip: due to the size of the swing, it is assembled dismantled and must be put together before use.
- Colour: silver/red/blue
- Cover: 100% polypropylene
- Machine washable at 30-40 degrees
- Can hold up to 150 kg
- LxW: 136x66 cm
- Space: 4-5 children or 2 adults (sitting) and 3 children
- Complete with rope system for ceiling heights up to 2.8 m
- Rope is individually adjustable from 1.8 to 2.8 m
- Weather resistant
- Professional rope set with safety screws: 10 mm, LIROS Herkules polyester multi-fill rope (UV stabilised) with screw sleeves and protective padding
- Extra padding, soft impact protection
- Easy to assemble to the swing frame or to concrete floor or wooden beam at home
- The swing is assembled dismantled and must be put together before use
The "Education" multi-child swing for nurseries, sports clubs and therapeutic facilities
The swing offers lots of children the opportunity to swing together. Versatile areas of use: a great play area for nurseries. In children's sport, the swing offers movement and coordination games. The swing can also be used in a therapeutic context, e.g. for toning, sensory integration therapy or for strengthening the vestibular system. You can also train hand-eye coordination – by throwing or catching beanbags at a target as the swing is moving.
Don't miss out and order the "Education" multi-children swing from Sport-Thieme online now.