The Sport-Thieme therapy hammock is well-made and pleasantly soft thanks to the use of natural cotton.
- Develops balance, tone and muscles
- Large enough for patient and therapist
- Particularly strong and comfortable design
- Sheet: 100% organic certified cotton
The therapy hammock – for relaxation and balance
The therapy hammock from Sport-Thieme gives children a feeling of safety and being held. The hammock completely wraps around the body and gives a sense of security to the user. The hammock has been made in one piece – weight is optimally distributed. The soft and pleasant swinging movements are relaxing and calming for people with sensory disorders. For that reason, hammocks are indispensable in many therapeutic facilities. For balance reactions, toning, working with gravity, stimulation of the extraocular muscles etc.
Inlay mat not included.
- Product code 1747821: usable area 200x140 cm, total length 300 cm
- Product code 1747847: usable area 260x180 cm, total length 400 cm
Attach your therapy hammock as follows:
- Material: 100% cotton from certified organic cultivation
- Can hold up to 160 kg
Fixings are not included. We therefore recommend the fixings set (product code 2352107). Attaching rings are also an option. For this, we recommend using the suspension belt for attaching rings.
The durable and pleasant hammock for creches, nurseries, schools, therapeutic facilities or as an addition in a Snoezelen room: the Sport-Thieme therapy hammock.