Weighted toys, for relaxation and calming down
As well as being cuddly toys, these toys are filled with high-density polyethylene spheres which add weight to the toy. Children can carry the weighted toys on their shoulder, lay them on their lap or hold them in their hands. The feel of the toy produces a deep pressure which has a calming effect on restless children and helps them to concentrate. The weighted toys are used for children with sensory disturbances, as part of sensory integration therapy or perception exercises. Product information:
- Filling: polyethylene spheres with a high density
- Surface material: 100% polyester
- Hand-wash in cold water with mild detergent, do not tumble dry, dry flat
- Dolphin: weight: 1 kg, colour: purple, size (LxWxH): 34.5x15x5 cm
- Dolphin: weight: 2 kg, colour: blue, size (LxWxH): 45x15x5 cm
- Lizard: weight: 2 kg, colour: green, size (LxWxH): 77x30x5 cm
Weighted toys that have a calming effect
The weighted toys are valuable helpers in therapy and at home. The weighted toys help restless children to concentrate on homework, to sit quietly at the table or to bridge the gap between activity and a period of rest. Of course, the toys can also be stroked and cuddled. As well as this, they are effective and trusted listeners. As part of occupational therapy, the weighted toys can be used for sensory training.
Don't miss out and order the weighted toys today from Sport-Thieme.