The "Basic" children’s mangle is ideal for children with sensory disorders. Kids can wriggle their way through the air-filled rollers, which is not only great fun, but also helps them to relax.
- Gentle pressure from the rollers has a calming and relaxing effect
- Tactile hypersensitivity is desensitised
- For nurseries and integrative practices
- Suitable for use in sensory integration
"Basic" children’s mangle – gentle pressure allowing you to feel good and relax
When crawling through the "Basic" children’s mangle, children experience gentle and pleasant pressure created by the air-filled rollers. This provides a positive feeling and a sense of safety, helping children to calm down and relax, as well as develop motor function skills. The mangle also desensitises tactile hypersensitivity. Ideal for nurseries, therapeutic practices and integrative centres.
- Metal frame with air-filled rollers
- Roller material: 100% polychloride
- LxWxH: 100x60x50 cm
- Max. load: 60 kg
The "Basic" children’s mangle is ideal for sensory integration, tactile games, and tactile perception.