Thanks to its grip loops, pull cord and air-filled impact protection, the Pedalo "Sausmaus Indoor" roller board opens up a world of new possibilities. The air-filled rubber tyre provides a greater level of safety and momentum.
- New exercise possibilities when pulling, turning, etc.
- Extremely robust and sturdy: max. load 150 kg
- Easy-rolling, ball-bearing-mounted swivel castors
Pedalo "Sausmaus Indoor" roller board: the flexible Pedalo roller board system
The Pedalo "Sausmaus Indoor" roller board is a sturdy roller board made of robust birch plywood and is designed for indoor use. The ball-bearing-mounted swivel castors are particularly smooth-running and provide optimal rolling characteristics. The abrasion-resistant solid rubber tyres are an added advantage – they ensure the board won’t leave marks on the hall floor. The board’s low centre of gravity prevents it from tipping over.Product information:
- Roller board for use indoors
- With air filled rubber tyres as impact protection and creates shock resistance
- New exercises are possible: pulling, circles, etc
- With quiet, smooth-running, ball-bearing-mounted steerable wheels
- Abrasion resistant, robust solid rubber tyres
- Will not tip over thanks to the low centre of gravity
- Will support over 150 kg
- Includes a holding and pulling rope
- Size: ø 75 cm
|Uses|| Gym hall, Primary school|
|Age|| 6-10 years, Over 10 years|
|Product type|| Skateboard|
|Roller board design|| Round|
The Pedalo "Sausmaus Indoor" roller board: a wide range of ways to move
Thanks to its grip loops and pull cord, the Pedalo "Sausmaus Indoor" roller board can be pulled along or spun in circles. The large surface provides enough space for children to sit, kneel or lay on the roller board. The various different grip options even allow smaller children or children with physical impairments to safely roll around on the board.
Order the Pedalo "Sausmaus Indoor" roller board online from Sport-Thieme now.