The castors on the Sport-Thieme "Cap" roller board are covered by caps. This prevents contact with the castors whilst riding on the board. Fingers are kept well away from the castors.
- Slide roller board with protective caps
- Ideal for group games, races, balance and ball games
- Protective caps prevent you from touching the castors
- Tilt-proof due to low centre of gravity
- Can hold 120 kg and is virtually indestructible
The Sport-Thieme "Cap" roller board: quality from Sport-Thieme
The Sport-Thieme "Cap" roller board provides specific protection for fingers when using the roller board. Furthermore, the high-quality roller board is great for indoor use thanks to its excellent workmanship. The roller board is made from plywood with a natural finish and is particularly stable as a result of this. The 4 ball-bearing-mounted single castors provide incredibly smooth rolling. Abrasion-resistant solid rubber tyres make marking on hall floors a thing of the past. The holes at the front and back of the roller board are really handy. You can either attach a pull rope or skipping rope to them and pull the board along.
- LxWxH: 62x35x9 cm
- The protective caps prevent contact with the castors
- Fingers on the floor are softly guided away from the wheels
- Can hold 120 kg and is virtually indestructible!
- Tilt-proof thanks to its low centre of gravity
- Made from strong plywood, natural finish
- Smooth-running, ball-bearing-mounted single swivel castors
- Abrasion-resistant and strong rubber tyres
- With holes for skipping ropes to allow it to be pulled along
- Registered design
- 4 single swivel castors
| Gym hall, Nursery, Nursery children, Primary school|
| 1-6 years, 6-10 years|
|Roller board design|
| With hand protection|
| 120 kg|
Don't miss out and order the Sport-Thieme "Cap" roller board today.