The AKP psychomotor basics set provides you with all the equipment you’ll need for basic psychomotor practice sessions in therapy and education. The set is designed for groups of up to 8 people.
- All you need for basic psychomotor practice sessions in therapy and education
- For groups of up to 8 people
- Recommended by the German association: Aktionskreis Psychomotorik e. V.
- A collection assembled based upon the materials recommended by Niedersachsen’s sports association for people with disabilities, the Behinderten-Sportverband Niedersachsen (BSN)
This colourful set will give you all you need for a basic psychomotor practise session in therapy or education:
- 4 gliding roller boards with padding • 8 multi-action cones • 4 gymnastics bars • 4 gymnastics hoops • 1 giant parachute ø 4 m • 4 gymnastics balls • 4 skipping ropes • 8 cotton cloths• 1 book in German "Psychomotor Ideas" Suitable for groups of up to 8 people.
All you need to start your psychomotor course right away – get your hands on the AKP psychomotor basics set from Sport-Thieme now.