Realistic synthetic stones: just like real stones, only better
The realistic synthetic stones are designed to replicate real stones and are made of synthetic rubber. This provides 2 great advantages. Firstly, in contrast to real stones, these ones aren’t brittle. This means children and adults can balance on the stones without any risk of them breaking. Secondly, the synthetic stones are considerably lighter than real stones of a comparable size, which makes transporting them much easier. After use the stones are easy to clean and disinfect.
- Set of 8 realistic synthetic stones
- Material: synthetic rubber
- 1 white, flat stone, LxWxH: 26x25.4x12.2 cm, weight: 750 g
- 1 white stone with black speckles, LxWxH: 26x19.4x14.2 cm, weight: 830 g
- 1 black porous stone, LxWxH: 21.3x26x13.3 cm, weight: 950 g
- 1 white stone with black speckles, LxWxH: 26x14.2x8.3 cm, weight: 950 g
- 1 large, white stone, LxWxH: 26x19.6x15 cm, weight: 550 g
- 1 grey stone, LxWxH: 27x22x10.5 cm, weight: 750 g
- 1 flat, black stone, LxWxH: 24.6x23x7 cm, weight: 750 g
- 1 flat, grey stone, LxWxH: 26x20.2x6.2 cm, weight: 650 g
For balancing, feeling and comparing
Using the synthetic stones, children can develop their sense of balance in a fun way. The different surfaces (smooth or porous) provide a great tactile experience underfoot. The balance stones are ideal for use in perception games when developing body awareness and perception. The different shapes and surfaces of the stones can, for example, be felt and described whilst blindfolded. The stones also have different weights – perfect for weight and comparison games.
The versatile balance stones for nurseries, schools, clubs and therapy – don’t delay, order the realistic synthetic stones from Sport-Thieme.