The Sport-Thieme sand snake invites you to balance: when children step on the snake barefoot, the flexible structure massages and sensitises the soles of the feet.
- The elastic 3D material massages and sensitises the soles of the feet
- Ideal for therapy for people with perception difficulties
- Won't roll to the side
- Lie it straight or curved, over or under itself
- Available in 2 different colours
The Sport-Thieme sand snake – perception with hands and feet
The sand snake isn't just for balancing, it is also suitable for tactile play. The 3D surface of the snake is ideal for children to touch and feel. Especially when children press the snake, feel the quartz sand inside and push it all together. The sand snake can also be placed on the shoulders, to feel the weight and gentle pressure.
- Cover: 100% polyester
- Dimensions: length: 170 cm, ø 6 cm
- Filled with 4 kg of quartz sand
The sand snake: for balance games and tactile play
The sand snake from Sport-Thieme can be explored in different ways – using the hands, feet or placing it over the shoulders. It provides tactile stimulation and is ideal for balance games and perception exercises in nurseries, schools, sports clubs or therapy.
Order the sand snake from Sport-Thieme online now.