The Gonge hilltops are an exciting challenge: children can jump from hill to hill and can learn to judge different distances in a fun way. They can also get used to different heights.
- Consists of 5 hill tops in 3 different heights
- Particularly sturdy: can withstand up to 100 kg
- Non-slip underside with rubber edges
- Also suitable for adults and the elderly
The Gonge hilltops – jump from summit to summit
The 5 hilltops are a great addition to stepping stones and can be used together or individually. Children love the brightly coloured hilltops. Use the stones for games or as part of an obstacle course. Thanks to the different heights, children who are a little bit anxious about jumping can start from a low height and work their way up.Product information:
- Set of 5 hill tops in the following heights: 8.5 cm, 17 cm, 25.5 cm
- Non slip, with rubber feet on the underside
- Can hold up to 100 kg
- Suitable for children above the age of 2 and adults
The Gonge hilltops for exciting balance games
Children can jump between the hilltops or practise large steps. The game and sport equipment is very versatile and is suitable for use with children in nurseries, primary schools and sports clubs. Thanks to their high load capacity, the Gonge hilltops can also be used by adults. The hilltops are brightly coloured and can therefore be used for concentration or stepping exercises, fall prevention with older people, for people with disabilities or within a therapy context e.g. body perception.
Reach new heights and order the Gonge hilltops from Sport-Thieme online now.