The river stones from Gonge are great fun for children to jump from stone to stone, to estimate distance and to coordinate their movements. They will overcome any fear they have about jumping over holes or hopping on to things.
- Particularly stable and long-lasting. Can hold up to 100 kg.
- Stackable, will not tip over
- With 3 large and 3 small stones in 6 colours
- Non-slip, rubber edge on the underside
- Also suitable for adults and the elderly
Gonge river stones: an adventure trip at home
By varying the position and location of the stone, you can create a new and challenging path. The change between static and dynamic balance is trained by the interchangeable stops and subsequent movements. Hopping, a sense of space, coordination and perception are all trained playfully with the river stones. Suitable for children above the age of 2 as well as adults.Product information:
- Contains 3 large river stones with a triangular base (side length: 36 cm, height: 8.5 cm) and triangular standing surface (side length: 17 cm)
- Contains 3 small river stones with a triangular base (side length: 25 cm, height: 4.5 cm) and triangular standing surface (side length: 17 cm)
- Non-slip rubber feet
Experience balance fun and order the Gonge river stones from Sport-Thieme now.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.