The mobile corrective foil mirror: unbreakable and very light!
The mobile corrective foil mirror is made from high-quality, powder-coated square tubing. Specially designed for use in physiotherapy, ballet, dance and school sport. The mirror features lockable castors underneath and can be screwed to the stand easily. The mirrored polyester foil is stretched over an aluminium frame. The back panel is made from light polyurethane foam. This corrective foil mirror is thermostable, meaning the wheeled stand can withstand direct sunlight and other light.
3-piece mirrors includes a padlock (with 3 keys).
- Mirror: made from reflective polyester foil (stretched over aluminium frame)
- Back of mirror: very light polyurethane foam panel
- Screwed to the wheeled stand
- Wheeled stand: made from high-quality, powder-coated iron square tubing (LxW: 20x20 mm)
- Lockable castors underneath
- Thermostable – the reflection will not become distorted by direct sunlight or other lights
- 100% handmade
- Width of base frame: 40 cm
- Height of mirror incl. castors: 208 cm
- Thickness of mirror: 4 cm
- Swivel castors
- 1-piece, fixed mirror
- 1-piece, mirror can be tilted horizontally
- 3-piece mirror (3 m when opened out)
A must-have for physiotherapy, sport and dance
Thanks to the thin reflective material, you don’t get ghost images like those you would expect from a thicker mirror. Another advantage is that the mirror will not steam up. Keep an eye on your posture, speed and gymnastic exercises with this high-quality mirror. Ideal for rooms which require an easy-to-move mirror.
Get your mirror for physiotherapy, sport and dance today – the mobile corrective foil mirror