The parallel support bars with platform provide patients with easier access: the walking surface features a sloped ramp on each side.
- Fixed and can easily be adjusted to suit any height
- The bars can be fixed to a wide, narrow or sloping position
- Robust frame design
- Distance between the bars: 36-87 cm
- Easily height adjustable with 'Easy-Click' system
The parallel support bars with platform: safe and effective training in therapy and rehabilitation
The parallel support bars with platform are fixed and sturdy with a solid frame design. The floor platform is covered with a non-slip coating and allows the patient to walk safely. Thanks to the "Easy-Click" system, the bars can be easily and conveniently height adjusted, ranging from 78-104 cm. The bars can be set far apart, close together, or at an angle.Product information:
- Fixed, stable support bars
- Floor platform coated with non-slip rubber
- Width of walkway: 60 cm
- Bars can be fixed at a height of 78-104 cm
- Space between bars: 36-87 cm
- Diameter of bars: 4.5 cm
- Bars can be set far apart, close together or at an angle
- Material: steel with epoxy coating
- Platform height: 3 cm
- Individually adjustable
- Can hold a body weight of up to 120 kg
The parallel support bars for therapy and rehabilitation
The parallel support bars with platform can be used for learning to walk following an injury or operation, or even by stroke patients. They are also useful for preventing falls. The sloped ramps make it easier for the patient to get on and off, whilst the non-slip coating allows them to walk safely. The bars can be individually adjusted to suit the patient's needs.
Get your hands on the parallel support bars for therapy and rehabilitation from Sport-Thieme.