The Saehan "SH5001" hand dynamometer: measures accurately and reliably
The Saehan "SH5001" hand dynamometer displays the grip force in kg and pounds (lb). The display is particularly simple: a needle measures the patient’s grip force and stops on the measured value, which the therapist reads with ease. The device measures the isometric force particularly accurately – with almost no perceptible movement of the handles and independently of the grip force. Especially practical: the grip positions can be individually adjusted. This makes it possible to measure with any hand size.
- Material of hand dynamometer: metal
- Material of storage case: plastic
- Dimensions: 25x13x7.2 cm
- Weight of hand dynamometer: 0.7 kg
- Maximum reading: 90 kg or 200 lb
- Handle positions adjustable from 3.5 cm to 8.6 cm (in increments of 1.3 cm)
The hand-strength gauge for screening and identifying conditions affecting the hands – get your Saehan "SH5001" hand dynamometer online from Sport-Thieme now.