The Pedalo "Pro" stabiliser works with 2 separate foot platforms, making training even more effective.
- Practical: easy to disassemble
- Birch plywood standing platform, 54x35 cm
- Two standing platforms for the feet, 54x13 cm
- Very stable thanks to the anti-slip mat
- Sturdy: can hold up to 120 kg
The Pedalo "Pro" stabiliser – for even more effective training
Your legs work independently from each other on 2 separate standing platforms (54x13 cm each). Moves in all directions to promote stability in the foot and lower leg muscles. This makes it easier to detect weak muscles and coordination on one side. To reduce the level of difficulty, use the large standing platform instead (54x35 cm). The movements can be adjusted to 10 different levels, ranging from easy to hard. This product's design has been registered.
- 2x birch (multiplex) foot platforms, 54x13 cm
- 1x birch (multiplex) platform, 54x35 cm
- Can hold up to 120 kg
- LxWxH: 58x58x44 cm
- 8.8 kg
- With anti-slip rubber mat
The ideal piece of training equipment for physiotherapy, sports medicine facilities and sports clubs. Trains coordination, sense of balance and reaction times – the Pedalo "Pro" stabiliser.