The Pedalo balance board lets you work out safely off the ground with its elaborate design.
- Sturdy exercise base – regardless of the surface
- For leg axis stability, balance and coordination
- Large standing area for exercises performed with feet a hip-width apart
- Balance exercises whilst sitting, lying and performing a plank are possible
- Compatible with Sensamove balance test software
The Pedalo balance board: for use anywhere
Train anywhere with the Pedalo balance board – on any surface. Whether exercising on parquet flooring, carpet, tiles or grass, the balance disc is always ready to use thanks to its construction with a floor plate and rubber feet. This allows you to exercise on soft or smooth flooring, where most discs can't be used. The perfect addition to the balance board is the Sensamove balance test software, which is available separately. This lets you exercise with the help of your computer and track your results.
- Non-slip surface
- Non-slip rubber feet ensure secure positioning
- Milled positioning lines
- Standing surface: ø 50 cm
- Height: approx. 13 cm
- Maximum angle: 75 mm
- Birch plywood, natural finish
- Soft dampers
- End stops
- Can hold up to 100 kg
- Thera-band set not included
Develop your balance, improve your coordination and increase your leg axis stability through a diverse range of exercises with the Pedalo balance board!