The colourful Erzi stacking ghosts are popular for use as an educational game as well as in a wide range of therapies. Kids and adults alike love the little wooden figures’ unusual, ergonomic shape and cheery colours.
- Special shape with 5 finger recesses – ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the hand
- Stack them, grip them, spin them and more – train motor skills in a fun way
- An appealing design featuring bright colours and an unusual shape
- With different facial expressions for use as ‘mood symbols’
- Can also be used for a fun game of ghost dominoes
Erzi stacking ghosts – spooky companions for therapy and games
The colourful stacking ghosts are effective aids for use in therapy and are an attractive toy for playing and learning. Kids and adults alike love the little ghosts thanks to their appealing shape and variety of colours. Their ergonomic shape features 5 recesses for gripping the ghosts with your fingers, meaning they sit pleasantly in the hand. Sort them, stack them, line them up, spin them, push them and balance them on your hand – the stacking ghosts encourage kids to experiment. The ghosts are perfect for helping to improve motor function skills and hand-eye coordination in a fun way as well as for use in selective or combined training of arm and hand functions.
- Stacking ghost dimensions (LxWxH): 7x5x1.5 cm, 15 g
- Material: 100% beech
- Colours: orange, pink, purple, blue, green
- With 5 different faces
- Sweat- and saliva-proof paint
- XL version supplied in a box
- XXL version supplied in a plastic bucket
The Erzi stacking ghosts won’t give you the creeps
The faces printed on the extraordinary stacking ghosts give them even more uses in therapy. They can be meaningfully used when working with limitations in arm and hand functions, cognitive impairments as well as psychophysical difficulties. For example, the faces printed on the wooden figures imitate various emotions, leaving room for interpretation. They can be used as ‘mood symbols’ to help patients that have difficulty expressing their own moods. The stacking ghosts can also be used as a simple assessment scale for evaluating the result of a task or the course of a therapy session, for example.
Regardless of whether they’re used in therapy with children and adults or as a wonderful and worthwhile game – get your hands on the popular, colourful Erzi stacking ghosts.