The large wooden games compendium with extra-large playing pieces and a large board playing surface for 11 different games. The ideal board games for children, senior citizens, the blind or visually impaired.]
- Extra-large playing board: 75x75 cm for freedom of movement
- Playing pieces for inserting into the board, meaning they won’t topple over
- Diameter of game pieces: 3 cm
- Incl. 3x3-cm tactile cube
- Maxi design for more than 11 different games
- Etched in ridges making this suitable for blind and visually impaired people
- 75x75 cm board
- With 3x3 cm touchable cube
The wooden games board: a wide selection of board games
This collection of games has everything: Ludo, Solitaire, Coppit, Chinese Chequers, 2 x 2, Fox and Hounds, Tic-tac-toe, 4-in-a-row, Draughts, Gravity Halma, Halma for 2 or 4 players.
Placing the pins in their holes helps you develop your hand-eye coordination the fun way.
All of the board games are suitable for the blind and visually impaired
The 10-cm-tall pins can easily be identified by blind and visually impaired people thanks to their milled grooves. The board measuring 75x75 cm trains the motor system of the upper body, shoulders and arms. On the back there is a 10x10 grid of holes which you can even uses for mathematical exercises.
You’ll never be bored again with your new XL wooden games board packed full of games!