The percussion set consists of a handy carry and storage bag containing 24 instruments. Simply unpack and make music together in schools and nurseries.
- Set of 24 musical instruments
- Anyone can join in!
- Improve children’s feel for rhythm
- Incl. practical bag for clearly arranged storage
- Bag can be hung on the wall and opened to access its contents
Percussion set – perfect for early musical education and music lessons
With this percussion set, the instruments are clearly arranged in the robust storage bag. This bag features sturdy eyelets for hanging it on the wall. Simply open the zip and hand out the instruments. There are a variety of musical instruments, allowing all children to make music and even play along to their favourite songs. Helps to improve skills such as a sense of rhythm and the ability to differentiate sounds.
- Recommended age: 4–12 years
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Dimensions of bag: 52×47×15 cm
- 4 triangles
- 1 guiro
- 1 tone block
- 1 two-tone wooden block
- 1 tambourine, covered with natural skin
- 1 tambourine
- 2 jingle bands
- 1 pair of cymbals, 20 cm, high tone
- 1 pair of cymbals, 27 cm, low tone
- 2 pairs of claves, 17 cm
- 4 pairs of claves, 13 cm
- 2 jingle wristbands
- 1 pair of maracas
- 1 jingle stick
- 2 pairs of mini maracas
- 1 cowbell with beater
- Bag with zip (100% nylon)
Get your percussion set from Sport-Thieme today.