The Allton sound cradle with hay mattress allows you to lay in relaxing comfort in the sound cradle. This makes it particularly suitable for working with people with disabilities.
- Incl. tuning key, hay cushion and user instructions
- With zip and hook-and-loop fasteners
- Available in 4 sizes
- Hay mattress filled with untreated hay
- With zip and hook-and-loop fasteners for attachment
Allton sound cradle with hay mattress: the audio experience for many senses
In the Allton sound cradle you can sit or lie and perceive and enjoy the sounds with many senses. You can lie comfortably on the hay mattress. Whether for use as a cradle, a tunnel, standing upright or as a sound chair, this sound cradle is more versatile than almost any other piece of musical furniture or therapy instrument. Feel or hear the sounds with your entire body. The sturdy, hemispherical cradle has 18 strings on each side, which are tuned in a similar way to a monochord. The strings can be plucked from inside the cradle thanks to the ear-shaped holes. The gentle "massage" gives children and adults alike intensive and and varied experiences. The sound cradle is made from shaped, glue-laminated beech wood and other European woods. All sounds can be tuned higher or lower by 1-2 notes.
- Made from shaped, glue-laminated beech wood and other European woods, varnished
- Covered with 2 sets of 18 strings
- The sounds can be tuned higher or lower by 1-2 notes
- Includes tuning key and usage instructions
- Mattress filled with 100% natural hay and grass
- Cover made from 60% cotton and 40% PES (polyester)
- With zip and Velcro for attaching to the sound cradle
The sound cradle for body perception and musical therapy
The Allton sound cradle provides an exceptional resonating space, in which the sound of the strings and their vibrations can be felt. This allows you to feel and experience the sound as it can be found inside string instruments such as a harp. By directly touching the instrument, the tones can be perceived as a massage. In combination with gentle rocking, the sound cradle quickly allows for an intensive, deeply relaxing effect on both the mind and body. The cradle has yet another benefit as it also stimulates the vestibular system. The sound cradle is ideal for use in therapy, rehabilitation, nurseries and for relaxation.
Perceive the sound with a variety of senses and experience well-being – order your Allton sound cradle with hay mattress now.