The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline – improving balance and strength
The trampoline bed of the "Soft-Tramp" trampoline from Sport-Thieme exhibits low bounce compared to conventional trampolines. The design's focus is not on trampolining as such, but on allowing children to playfully improve their balance and strengthen their leg muscles. A solid safety trampoline for children
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline consists of an extremely robust outer skin, to which the trampoline bed is attached. Inflating the trampoline is child’s play as it comes with a universal hose and special valve. The trampoline comes with instructions that explain how to inflate it.Product information:
- Available in 4 different sizes
- With a universal hose and special valve for particularly easy inflation
- Max. load: 100 kg
- Incl. instructions
- "Mini" – diameter of 100 cm, trampoline bed approx. 79 cm, height 26 cm
- "Medi" – diameter of 150 cm, trampoline bed approx. 110 cm, height 35 cm
- "Maxi" – diameter of 200 cm, trampoline bed approx. 138 cm, height 40 cm
- "XXL" – diameter of 300 cm, trampoline bed approx. 240 cm, height 62 cm
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline, for nurseries, primary schools and therapy
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline is a real attraction for the kid's corners in nurseries and primary schools. As well as this the mini trampoline is also a great element for a movement course in children's sport. As a therapy trampoline it can be used to train balance and the body's support muscles in children with movement disorders. Inverted, the trampoline can be used as a ball target, allowing you to train hand-eye coordination, or it can be filled with therapy balls, turning it into a ball pit. Of course children can also just lie on the trampoline and dream.
Get your hands on the versatile "Soft-Tramp" trampoline online from Sport-Thieme now.