The Sport-Thieme: "Edgar" back trainer: the name says it all
The name "Edgar" comes from the German for all the various possible uses for this unique back trainer. The individual letters stand for:
- E= Entlastung and Entspannung: the relief of pressure on the discs and the relaxation of deep musculature near the spine.
- D= Dehnungen: stretching to loosen or dissipate muscular tension throughout the entire body.
- G= Gesundheitssport: healthy sport – active, passive, preventative, diverse and comfortable!
- A= Agiltät: agility for all ages – variable exercise intensity depending on position.
- R= Relaxing situation: relax physically and mentally!
- LxWxH: 125x73x46 cm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Material: beech plywood
- Incl. high-quality mat with Polygrip cover (upper: 100% polyester)
- Comes with a detailed exercise book with 75 illustrated and described exercises!
- Exclusively available from Sport-Thieme – registered design
Experience the innovative training device for fitness, therapy, recreational sport, prevention and relaxation – all in one – with the Sport-Thieme "Edgar" back trainer!