Slip into the role of a heavy-weight Japanese sumo wrestler with the Sport-Thieme sumo wrestler padded suit and battle in a fair duel – ideal for events or in courses for reducing aggression.
- Get rid of aggression the fun way
- 2 padded suits made from easy-to-clean tarpaulin
- Available in 2 different sizes
Customers also bought
3-piece set from £22.95
Each from £6.50
The Sport-Thieme sumo wrestler padded suits: releasing aggression the fun way
The Sport-Thieme sumo wrestler padded suits are used in anti-aggression training. 2 people put on the padded suits in the shape of a sumo wrestler, head protection and gloves. We recommend using mats as an underlay. Let the fight begin: players can sweat, tumble, wrestle or fight to get rid of their aggression. Their tarpaulin material makes the suits easy to clean.
Mats shown in the picture are not included.
- Mini version: for children aged 5-8, length approx. 82 cm, approx. 2 kg
- Maxi version: for teenagers and adults, length approx. 140 cm, circumference approx. 300 cm, weighs approx. 13.5 kg.
- Outer material: tarpaulin (100% polyester)
The Sport-Thieme sumo wrestler padded suit: battle in a traditional Japanese wrestling ring
With the Sport-Thieme sumo wrestler padded suit you can see you strong you are during a fair duel in the traditional Japanese wrestling ring. Great fun during competitions is guaranteed when the participants assume the proportions of heavy-weight sumo wrestlers by wearing these padded suits. This presents the additional challenge of unbalancing your opponent on the mat without losing your balance yourself.
Order the perfect pair of Sport-Thieme sumo wrestler padded suits now.