Hoist block and tackle system as conversion set
Would you like to update your existing volleyball posts with tensioning mechanism? No problem! Our hoist block and tackle system can be added to existing volleyball posts. Simply remove the spindle tensioner and replace it with the new hoist block and tackle system.
Suitable for the following aluminium volleyball posts:
The advantage of the hoist block and tackle system in short:
- 80x80 mm volleyball posts (1158609)
- 80x80 mm volleyball posts DVV II (1182008)
- ø 83 mm volleyball posts (1158700)
- ø 83 mm volleyball posts DVV II (1182109)
- ø 105 mm volleyball posts DVV II (1182213)
- ø 105 mm volleyball posts DVV I (1182226)
Our volleyball posts come with two different tensioning systems for net tensioning: the well known spindle mechanism with buckle crank or the hoist block and tackle system. With this system there will not be problems with wear and tear on parts such as the crank, joint and spindle. Our system makes twisting or tangled blocks or ropes impossible. The nets can be simply tensioned and easily used even by school children.