Available colours − examples for marking:
- Made from PVC (vinyl)
- One side with high-quality, pressure-sensitive adhesive coating
- Length: 33 m
- Roll width: 50 mm
Advantages of our tape:
- White - tennis
- Red - handball
- Yellow - badminton
- Black - basketball
- Blue - volleyball
- Self-adhesive tape
- This marking tape will stick to all smooth floors as long as they are dry and free from dust and grease
- It is especially flexible and allows curve marking without any folds
- Extremely strong and durable
- For straight and curved lines
- Can be walked on or driven over straight away
- Can be removed easily, leaving no residue
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dust before laying. Heavily soiled or greasy surfaces should be cleaned with a suitable de-greaser and washed off with clean water afterwards. Please allow time for the surface to dry off.
Begin laying at one end while at the same time pressing down and working towards the other end, without allowing any air to get trapped. If air bubbles get trapped underneath, these can be flattened with a solid rubber or wooden roller. It is recommended for longer lines that a guide line is marked out with a chalk line.
Approx. 5 rolls are required for marking tennis and playing courts; school badminton courts require approx. 3 rolls.