The "Pro Lite" tutor ball machine is a compact piece of tennis training equipment. Thanks to its many settings, this tennis ball machine is ideal for beginners.
- For beginners, schools and use at home
- Perfect for practising different shots
- Ball container can hold approx. 125 balls
- Small and practical
- Battery powered
The "Pro Lite" tutor ball machine for the perfect game
The "Pro Lite" tutor ball machine is a practical aid for every tennis training session. It's made from robust plastic and can hold up to 125 balls. Thanks to its compact size and light weight, it fits into any car boot and can be taken along to every training session. The choice of speed and interval settings make this a great piece of equipment for all beginners. This aid would also be ideally suited to teaching tennis in schools.
- Capacity: approx. 125 balls
- Power supply: battery (charge current 220 V)
- Battery life: 2-3 hours
- Charging time: 12 hours
- Ball interval: 1.5-10 seconds
- Maximum speed: 96 km/h
- Trajectory: short and long settings
- Shots: n/a
- Angle of scatter: 1 direction and random
- Casing: plastic
- Remote control: none, on/off switch
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 50x46x31 cm
- Weight: 13 kg (with battery)
Tennis ball machine – the perfect training system
Whether the aim is to practise a particular shot or improve your overall game, a tennis ball machine is always a great help during training. Tennis ball machines can serve several balls per minute onto the court, without the need for a training partner. This piece of equipment can help beginners, as well as more advanced players, professionals and coaches.
Hit the right shot – with the "Pro Lite" tutor ball machine