The street hockey goal: sturdy and durable
The street hockey goal is made of sturdy, powder-coated steel tubing. The goal can be compactly stored. Thanks to the weatherproof polyethylene net you can use the goal for outdoor matches. Using the cords supplied, the net can be easily fastened to the goal frame. The large version of the goal is set up and dismantled using a push-fit system. The small version, however, can be folded.
- Net material: polyethylene
- Goal material: powder-coated steel tubing (ø approx. 3.45 cm)
- Size: approx. 71x46x51 cm, approx. 3.3 kg
- Size: approx. 127x115x66 cm, approx. 6 kg
Information about street hockey
Street hockey is a version of field hockey played on a smaller pitch. Children and teens who want to emulate their ice hockey role models and idols, play against each other in car parks, school and backyards with ice hockey sticks and tennis balls. Today, street hockey is played in 12x8-m arenas with fences all around the outside. The ball is almost constantly in play which makes for action-packed games.
Who plays street hockey?
Street hockey can basically be played by anyone – by children, teens, adults, boys and girls, for beginners and advanced players. The game is particularly popular among children and teenagers.
How is street hockey played?
Similar to street ball the game type can be agreed before playing, e.g. 4 players per team, with no fixed goalkeeper. The game time varies depending on the number of teams taking part, but is generally not more than 10 minutes.
Don't miss out and order the street hockey goal from Sport-Thieme today.
- 4 players (+2 substitutes, roll-on, roll-off)
- Substitutions! The player must leave the pitch first (one out, one in).
- No fixed goalie
- Balls out of play – dribble in
- Fouls (e.g. shots taken from above the waist) – dribble in
- Playing time (6-10 minutes)
- In the event of a tie, play on until one team scores