The "Junior" hockey stick is ideal for children aged 10 and above.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Ideal for children aged 10 and above
- Shaft and blade are double-bolted together
- With 2 parallel, reinforcement cross ribs for inner reinforcement
The "Junior" hockey stick: double-bolted together
The "Junior" hockey stick is a very strong and durable stick for both left- and right-handed players. The hockey stick is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. When used for indoor hockey, the stick is non-marking on hall floors. Its rigidity results from the shaft and blade being double-bolted together.
- Length of shaft: approx. 92 cm
- Shaft made from polyethylene
- Size (LxW): 2.7x1.9 cm
- Weight: approx. 380 g
- Extremely strong
- Blade does not leave any marks on the floor
- Suitable for left and right shooters
- Extremely sturdy and durable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
The all-round hockey stick for children aged 10 and above. Don't miss out and order your "Junior" hockey stick today.