"Classic" hockey stick
The hockey stick for school sports – the most popular model for school sports, also perfect for use in recreational sports training.
Available versions – field hockey sticks:
- Top-quality sticks made from mulberry wood
- Multi-laminated handle
- Extra-hard mulberry wood head
- Non-slip grip tape
- Suitable for right- and left-handed players.
- 33 inches (= approx. 84 cm), shortened shaft, approx. 418 g
- 36.5 inches (= approx. 93 cm), approx. 535 g
Field hockey sticks have a curved head for better propulsion.Available versions – indoor hockey sticks:
- 33 inches (= approx. 84 cm), shortened shaft, approx. 385 g
- 36.5 inches (= approx. 93 cm), approx. 420 g
Indoor hockey sticks have a flattened head for reduced propulsion.Target group:
Don't forget to order:
- Basic skills training with children
- Training in schools or clubs
hockey ball (1181803)The right stick length:
the standard length for youths and adults over 150 cm tall is 36.5 inches. We recommend our 33-inch hockey stick for children under 150 cm tall.