The arena for your Soccout game.
This 10-piece court is the ultimate sports product for public areas, pedestrian areas, outdoor pools and indoor halls!
- Without surrounding net structure
- With surrounding net structure
- ø approx. 5.50 m
- Approx. 2.3 m high
The frame structure of the court is made from high-quality aluminium. The individual hoardings, laminated in white, made from robust plastic have a height of approx. 100 cm and are approx. 1 cm thick. The complete court is made from 7 aluminium KU segments, 2 segments with an integrated goal and 1 segment with an integrated access gate.
Goals and nets:
- Aluminium, fully welded
- Dimensions (WxH): 100x50 cm,
- Goal depth: 50 cm
- Special ground frame
- Net made from polyethylene, approx. 4 mm thick, mesh width approx. 50 mm
The Soccout Court is optionally available with a surrounding net structure. The net height is approx. 130 cm. The net has a thickness of approx. 3 mm (safety net) or approx. 4 mm (gate net). The mesh width is approx. 10 cm. The net structure is also available in various colours, upon request.
A summary of the advantages of the Soccout court:
- Extremely robust
- Quick to set up and to dismantle: approx. 20 min for two people
- Excellent from an advertising point of view (advertising space approx. 147.8x93.4 cm)
- You can play in a small area
- Access door on the long segment
- Great value for money
The Soccout court is excellently suited to schools, hotels, companies and events in public areas, pedestrianised zones, open-air swimming pools and indoor halls.
The entire court is delivered as a connector system and can easily be set up on a flat surface. Individual elements are equipped with hooks, these are simply attached to the support posts. Construction is therefore very simple. Does not include court cover. A comprehensive fitting guide is included.
- Play 1 against 1 or 2 against 2
- Duration of play: 3 minutes
- Golden goal if a draw