The professional "V Maxx" sports radar is suitable for almost anything that moves. The "Speed Controll VMaxx" makes it child's play: target, measure, display!
- Various possible applications: school sport, competitive sport and training
- Measures the speed of approaching objects
- Easy to use
- Easy to read, bright display
- Incl. practical carrying box
The "V Maxx" sports radar: lightning fast speed measurement
With the "V Maxx" sports radar you can calculate speed incredibly reliably in seconds with the new Doppler radar measurement. Whether for different ball sports, for running practice or in athletics: the sports radar reliably shows your personal performance data. The bright display makes it easy to read even at a distance. The carry case protects the radar unit from external influences during storage.Areas of use:
- Shot speed in football
- Throwing speed in handball and American football
- Speed in running, sprinting, speed skating
- Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 23.5x12x14 cm
- Approx. 450 g
- Range of measurement: 5-199 km/h
- Detection range: 80 degrees horizontal and 30 degrees vertical, up to approx. 5 m away
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5 km/h
- Easy to read display
- Mobile operation with 4x LR14 batteries (not included)
The "V Maxx" sports radar: the easy-to-use measuring device
The sports radar device is handheld and simple to use. The advantage of a radar gun: a second person isn't required when measuring. Practical: due to their high frequency, the emitted waves can pass through different materials, so it's also possible to measure through nets. The sports radar device is a particular highlight at sporting events: measuring shot speed makes a competition of every shot at goal.
Please note: when measuring the speed of balls, the radar device should always be positioned in a safe area (e.g. behind the goal net).
Get the measuring device for use in a range areas – the "V Maxx" sports radar