"Stadion" spray line marking set including 1 canister of marking paint
Patented spray line marking machine with integrated mixer and plastic hand pump for generating pressure.
The set consists of:
- Mixer in the container makes mixing paint easy
- Maintains a long operating pressure
- Easy to clean
- Marking machine for hard and grass pitches
- Approx. 14 kg
- 1 "Stadion" spray line marking machine (1115710)
- 1 canister (=20 kg) marking paint (1114906)
- Sturdy steel tubing frame
- With weatherproof stove-enamelled lacquer (powder-coated)
- Galvanised small parts
- With 4 inflatable pneumatic tyres, ø approx. 26x8.5 cm
- Handlebar is height adjustable
- Adjustable line width from 50 to 120 mm
- 2.2 kg plastic paint container, 12 litres
- For approx. 11 litres of marking paint
- With a safety valve
- Includes paint funnel and sieve
Fill the marking paint and the water to the recommended mix in the container and seal it shut. Since the hand pump is equipped with a mixer, by operating the hand pump the paint will be mixed inside the container. At the same time, you will be generating the pressure. Once you have finished marking, the paint can be left in the container; there is no need to empty the container. However, you must ensure that the container is sealed and air tight. In order to make starting up the machine easier, ensure that the hose and head are cleaned with water. Pump System:
The required spray pressure of approx. 4 bar for marking is created using the hand pump. Generate the pressure in the container and away you go.
The "Stadion" spray line marking set includes one container of biodegradable marking paint. The special paint concentrate is water-soluble, harmless to humans, animals, plants and organic matter. For marking a sports pitch you will require approx. 4-6 litres of paint. The marking will be visible for up to 4 weeks. Use only the Sport-Thieme "Extra White" line marking paint ̶ for the good of the environment!