"Champ" Wet Line Marking Machine
Sturdy and weatherproof machine for sports pitch marking with electric pump system and 2 paint containers, each with a 13 litre capacity. The spray pressure is generated by high-performance batteries – fill the paint mixture and away you go.
- Powder-coated steel tubing frame
- With a powerful electric pump
- Battery including charger
- Easy to clean
- Marking machine for hard and grass pitches
- Sturdy steel tubing frame
- With weatherproof stove enamel lacquering (powder-coated)
- Galvanised small parts
- With 4 pneumatic tyres, ø approx. 26x8.5 cm
- Handlebar is height adjustable
- Adjustable line width from 50 to 120 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 80x54x86 cm
- Approx. 25 kg
- 2 light plastic paint containers, each with a 13-litre capacity
- For approx. 26 litres of marking paint
- Includes paint funnel and sieve
The "Champ" wet line marking machine has 2 plastic paint containers, each of which you can fill with 13 litres of marking paint. Alternatively, you can fill one canister with paint and the other with clear water for cleaning the spray and pump at a later stage. Each container has its own stopcock and can easily be removed from the frame for emptying or cleaning. The water used for cleaning can be kept and used for the next paint mix, making the marking even more economical.
The required spray pressure of approx. 4.8 bar is generated by an electric pump (12 V, 2.1 A). The flow rate is approx. 2.6 litres per min. The pump can be turned on and off using the convenient button on the handlebar.
Don't forget to order:
Use only the Sport-Thieme "Extra White" line marking paint for marking sports pitches ̶ for the good of the environment! For marking a sports pitch you will need approx. 4-6 litres of paint. The grass is marked to the root and, depending on weather conditions and grass growth, the paint will be visible for up to 4 weeks. Order the line marking paint at the same time with product code: (1114906)