The Plifix marking aids save lots of trouble: marking out sports pitches is easy and marking is long-lasting and reliable.
- Screw-in synthetic grass markers
- Deep-set markers pose no danger to players, always easily visible
- No more errors when remeasuring
- Includes an insertion tool to ensure they are fixed into the ground properly
- 1 set of Plifix markers (25 markers) is enough for one football pitch
Save work, time and money
With the Plifix marking aids, there is no need for re-measuring after the summer break – and you only need one set of the practical Plifix measuring aid. As they are put deep into the ground they will be fixed in place. No additional work through possible errors when taking new measurements. Inserting the marker is easy with the insertion rod provided.
Whether in white, yellow or red – the Plifix markers are visible to the groundskeeper from far away. The markers are no obstacle to grass cutting, but instead "naturally" blend in with the grass. They stay where they are supposed to be, no matter what sport you have prepared for. With the Plifix® markers, the new season can begin!
- Total length 17 cm (screw 10 cm, grass implant/tufts 7 cm)
- Includes insertion rod
- Available in white, red and yellow
This is how they work:
Tighten the guiding line on the pitch, position the Plifix marker and push it approx. 2 cm deep into the ground and then squeeze the fibres together, attach the insertion tool onto the screw and hit it with a hammer so that it is approx. 4 cm below the surface. Finally, scatter sand over the marker to fill the cavity between the screw and the ground.