The particularly sturdy "Special" leisure goal is perfect for anywhere where goals are at risk of being damaged. Be it in leisure areas, school playgrounds or parks – this goal can only be damaged through the use of extreme force.
- Quieter than goals with metal bars – ideal for using in residential areas
- Extremely sturdy goal – virtually indestructible
- Side parts are fully welded, crossbar and ground bar are solidly bolted together
- Includes 2 pairs of anti-tip ground anchors to be concreted into the ground
"Special" Leisure Goal In ground sockets, Incl. steel-reinforced net
The side frames are completely welded, only the crossbar and the ground spar need to be bolted into the pre-welded corner joints.
Available free-standing or with ground sockets. Included in the free-standing version are four fish plates welded to the side of the frame and the fixings required for ground anchoring. Available with or without net. Special net made from polypropylene with steel reinforcement, approx. 2.5/5 mm, green. Mesh width 10 cm, with diagonal orientation. Net attachment with abrasion protection. Easy to mount with theft protection. The net can only be damaged through the use of extreme force.
In leisure areas and playgrounds, goals are often climbed on using the nets and the goal nets are singed or cut up. Replacing or repairing destroyed equipment creates immense costs. In order to prevent this, this leisure goal has been specially developed for use in extreme conditions. The stable frame, the secure anti-tip ground anchoring and the special, steel reinforced net are precisely attuned and complement one another perfectly.Technical details of the leisure goal:
Technical details on the vandalism-proof net:
- Goal dimensions (WxHxD): 300x200x100 cm
- Tubing: oval tubing 120/100 mm
- Net bracket: round tubing (ø 60 mm), full-length
- Improved net attachment with abrasion protection
- 4 attachment brackets welded onto the sides for ground anchoring
- Weight: 80 kg
- Colour: natural aluminium
- Incl. ground anchors 2388801 with the free-standing version
- Only suitable for the "Special" leisure goal
- Material: polypropylene with steel reinforcement (Hercules rope)
- Rope diameter: 5 mm
- Mesh width: 11 cm
- Weight: approx. 18 kg
- Colour: green
- Incl. tensioning rope kit
Perfect combination of net and frame
The goal net consists of polypropylene with a steel rope insert and can only be damaged with extreme force – cannot be damaged with penknives or lighters. When using this goal, significantly less noise pollution is produced than with a goal with steel bars. The goal can therefore be used in residential areas without any problems. The frame also resists hard shots and can withstand the load if climbed on. This means that this goal can be used anywhere – whether on school playgrounds, amateur football fields, or prisons.
The indestructible goal enabling long-term football fun for all areas – the "Special" leisure goal!