According to EN 748, free-standing goals must be sufficiently secured against tipping over. Traditional anchoring is not possible on artificial turf, hard courts and synthetic courts.
This new design is a consistent development of current additional safety weights.
Two transport wheels with an extra-wide wheel base and a large welded-on transport handle guarantee easy and hassle-free transportation of the weights to the goal.
- The wheels are made from foamed polyurethane and are therefore puncture resistant.
- The wheels move just like pneumatic tyres.
The mobile additional weights are easy to fit onto the ground frame of the goal.
The particular advantage of our additional weights: [due to the special design these additional weights fit 120x100 mm, 80x80 mm, 80x40 mm, 75x50 mm and 75x40 mm ground frames
Each goal requires 2 additional weights (1 set).
- Before use, the tanks must be filled with quartz sand
- The additional weights weigh 15 kg when unfilled, and 80 kg when filled with quartz sand.
- Natural bare aluminium surface
Complete set consists of 2 additional weights (unfilled) for 1 goal
- Tank length 1.50 m
- Total length 1.90 m