Small pitch goal, 3x2 m, fully welded, portable with ground frame. With full-length net brackets. 120x100 mm oval tubing crossbar/posts.
Very sturdy and robust design made from oval tubing.
Recommended nets and accessories:
- Portable with ground frame, system tubing ground frame (80x40 mm)
- Full-length net brackets (ø 50x4 mm), upper net bracket depth 80 cm, lower goal depth 150 cm
- Fully welded goal
- Net hooks covered in a tubing recess, with lower lying safety profile, gapless net hook finish
- Includes 30 net hooks
- Natural bare aluminium
- Net not included
Sport for disabled people/football for the visually impaired
- Nets: 4-mm green polypropylene (2060200) or white (2060213)
- Safety anchoring system, product code: 1158915
- Weight bags, product code: 1155440
- Additional safety weights, product code: 2421722
This goal can also be used for visually impaired football.
A blind football pitch has touchlines which are formed by kickboards. The ball can be played off the boards and players use the boards as guides. Therefore, the boards should have an even front surface and their legs should not protrude into the playing area. Football for the visually impaired is played with either a leather or a synthetic ball (circumference 62 cm, weight 510-540g) with an internal sound system.