- 7.32x2.44 m
- 120x100-mm oval tubing crossbar/posts
- Portable with ground frame
- Ground frames optional with square tubing 80x80 mm or oval tubing 120x100 mm
- Full-length net brackets ø 40 mm
- Particularly sturdy version with welded mitre corner joints between posts and crossbar
- Bolts are only used 20 cm below the joints.
- Goal depth 200 cm
- Net hooks sunk into a tubing recess, 55 net hooks included
- Anodised matt silver, ground frame/net brackets natural bare aluminium
Net recommendations for goals with a depth of 80/200 cm:
How safe is your goal?
- 3-mm, green, polypropylene net, product code: 1160316
- 4-mm, polypropylene net, various colours, product code: 1131505
Mobile football goals are sufficiently stable when they don't tip over under a horizontal force of 1,100 N on the upper middle of the crossbar. As well as this, the German GUV public insurer stipulates the labelling of goals. A warning sign must be attached to each goal, depending on the respective standards, indicating that: the goal is exclusively designed for ball games and climbing the net or goal frame is forbidden. Depending on the design of the football goal, different weights are required to meet GUV and DIN standards. This means:
full-size goal (7.32x2.44 m) with 2.0-m goal depth = counter weight 100 kg
Sport for disabled peopleGoalball variation
- Portable weights for 80x80 tubing, product code: 1155466
- Corkscrew goal anchoring, product code: 1152034
- Safety anchoring system for oval tubing; product code: 1155424
Goalball is played with a 450-g rubber ball. It is filled with metal rings that produce a sound when the ball is moving. The goals in goalball are 7 m wide and 1.3 m high. Goals of this size are available as a special production on request.Goalball
Goals in goalball cover the whole width of a 18x9-m pitch, the goal line is the base line. The goals are 9 m wide and 1.3 m high. Goals of this size can be ordered as a special production.