The “Outdoor” basketball hoop is the vandalism-proof hoop for outdoor use.
- Ideal for schools, clubs and public areas
- Suitable for all basketball units
- Very strong and vandalism-proof
- Certified by TÜV Austria
The vandalism-proof, weatherproof basketball hoop for outdoor use
The “Outdoor” basketball hoop is made from solid, hot-dip galvanised steel and is completely weatherproof. Whether on the sports pitch, playground or outdoor recreational area, this hoop will be the perfect piece of sports equipment. The attachment holes are pre-drilled, meaning a hoop can be attached to a standard plastic backboard or a street basketball backboard.
More product information:
- Hoop made from solid steel, hot-dip galvanised
- Closed attachment eyelets
- Dimensions and bore holes comply with DIN 7899
- Net not included
- Basketball hoop dimensions: inner diameter: 45 cm
- Distance between retaining plate holes 110x90 mm, ø 12 mm
- With closed ring eyelets for attaching chain nets with S-hooks (1142509)
- With open eyelets for nylon or Hercules rope nets (1162514)
Good to know
As we don't know if you intend to attach the basket to a frame on the wall, an outdoor wall (concrete, brickwork etc.) or similar, fixings are not included. Please consult an expert to ensure you buy the correct fixings.
Hoop height: the basketball hoop can be placed at any height. The official hoop height (measured to the top edge of the ring) is 3.05 m.
Enjoy basketball safely in all types of weather – with the “Outdoor” basketball hoop from Sport-Thieme.