The "Indoor" basketball hoop – so many advantages
Using the "Indoor" basketball hoop, your equipment will no longer get damaged during a game. When weight is placed on it, the hoop folds down by approx. 30 degrees. Our hoops are also fitted with a robust safety net attachment. The net is attached with a steel wire which is threaded through the eyelets. Product information:
- Made from solid 20-mm-thick steel
- With reinforced ring on the sides
- Spring mechanism in closed casing
- Suitable for nets with 12 loops
- Colour: orange
- Available without a net or optionally in a set with anti-whip basketball net
- Inner diameter, basketball hoop: 45 cm
- Distance between retaining plate holes 110×90 mm, diameter of 12 mm
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
Good to know
Advice for attaching
The basketball hoop can only be fixed in place from behind. For this reason, it cannot be fixed directly to a house wall. The hoop has to be fixed to a backboard that is mounted on a frame.
Hoop height: The hoop can be placed at any height. The official hoop height (top edge of ring) is 3.05 m.
A sturdy top-class hoop – the "Indoor" basketball hoop from Sport-Thieme.