The “Indoor” basketball hoop – so many advantages
Basketball equipment often gets damaged, including bent hoops and broken backboards. With the help of our new development, this damage is now a thing of the past.
When weight is placed on it, the hoop folds down by approx. 30 degrees. Our hoops are also fitted with a robust safety net attachment. The net is attached with a steel wire which is threaded through the eyelets. Product information:
- Made from solid 20-mm-thick steel
- With reinforced ring on the sides
- Spring mechanism in closed casing
- Suitable for nets with 12-point attachment
- Colour: orange
- Available without a net or optionally in a set with anti-whip basketball net
- Basketball hoop dimensions: inner diameter 45 cm
- Distance between retaining plate holes 110x90 mm, ø 12 mm
- Approx. 12 kg
Good to know
Advice for attaching
The basketball hoop can only be fixed in place from behind. For this reason, it cannot be fixed directly to a house wall. The hoop has to be fixed to a backboard that is mounted on a frame.
Hoop height: The hoop can be placed at any height. The official hoop height (top edge of ring) is 3.05 m.
A sturdy top-class hoop – the "Indoor" basketball hoop from Sport-Thieme.