Our softball made from Syntex material is the ideal ball for women’s games as well as for schoolchildren and teenagers’ training.
- Outer made from weatherproof Syntex material
- Shockproof core made from cork and rubber
- The ideal ball for schoolchildren and teenagers’ training
- ø approx. 11 cm
- Circumference: 15 inches (approx. 38 cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (approx. 170 g)
The hand-stitched softball made from weatherproof Syntex material and with a diameter of 9.5 cm provides a larger hitting surface in comparison to normal baseballs. This makes it much easier to hit. Softballs are therefore perfectly suited for beginners’ training.
In addition to beginners’ training, the balls can also be used for softball, a variant of baseball. Unlike baseball, which is mainly played by men, softball is quite often played by women.
Are you looking for a suitable bat?
We recommend our beechwood baseball bat (2264149)