The Sport-Thieme ground marker is a popular teaching aid and is ideal for marking out courses and for setting up boundaries on sports pitches or for running games.
- For nurseries, schools and clubs
- A methodological aid for learning and practising techniques and tactics
- Extremely durable and non-slip material
- Non-slip, durable markings allow for uninterrupted running
- New markings can easily be set out and moved as required
The ground marker with many uses
The Sport-Thieme ground marker is a proven training aid and is ideal for use in nurseries, schools or clubs. It is made from high-quality rubber, is extremely durable and non slip. In addition, the marker does not leave any marks on the floor of sports halls. Thanks to its practical size and light weight, children can set out the marking discs and mark out tracks themselves. Product information:
Measurements and weight:
- Made from specially developed rubber
- Extremely durable
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Discs: ø 23 cm, 180 g
- Line markers: 35x7 cm, 180 g
- Arrows: 35x9 cm, 190 g
- Corner markers: 26x26x7 cm, 180 g
- Hand markers: 14.5x11.5 cm, 100 g (pair)
- Foot markers: 19x11 cm, 100 g (pair)
The Sport-Thieme floor markers can be used for lots of different purposes.
They can be used as a visual aid on playing fields or running tracks, for educational exercises or for equipment and circuit training and are very versatile. Set up a square-shaped playing field or mark out how to use the sports equipment using the hand and foot markings.
Simply put the marker down – and you're ready! The Sport-Thieme ground marker.