- 3x0.9x1.35 m
- Sturdy design
- Tubing, 80x40 mm
- Real enamel finish in white
- Collapsible net brackets – enables space-saving storage
- Goal includes rust-proof screw-in net hooks
- With aluminium net bracket
- Angled foam floats at the front ensure it will not sink
The crucial advantage of this goal: the floats and net brackets can be attached to the posts with very little effort and without requiring any dismantling.
- Collapsible, sturdy design, without rigid connections
- All components work independently of each other therefore no risk of accidental breaking
- Angled foam floats prevent sinking
- Exceptionally quick and simple balancing. Only needs to be done once then will always be ready to use
- Two-point line attachment to the special floats
- Sits calmly in the water
- Free-hanging nets – no distracting brackets in the middle of the goal
- Quick and easy to put up and take down
- Compact storage – can fit through the most narrow of doorways
This water polo goal was used in the 1980 Olympic Games in Moscow and was well received by the organisers.
Water polo goal net is not included.
- Water polo goal net complies with regulations, polypropylene, 3 mm, green 1127906
- Aluminium ground sockets with cover, for attaching the goal to the edge of the pool 2255415
- Tensioning rope for attaching water polo goals to the pool edge 2254829