From "water climbing" in 3 steps to crawl swimming.DBGM approved.
The climbing rope is particularly suitable for learning the crawl, as the movement of the hands is pre-determined by the rope.
The rope is stretched from pool edge to pool edge with fixing hooks and an adjustable figure of 8 hook, floats on the water and is made from 100% polypropylene material that is very easy to grip. Uses:
- As a methodical aid for learning the crawl quickly
- As an aid for beginners, e.g. gliding exercises and for nervous swimmers
- As a crossways pool divider
- As a marking for diving in and surfacing when learning starts and turns
- For diving games for hanging from diving hoops, weight or simply for dividing lanes.
The rope is suitable for a 25 m pool, ø 2 cm. Other lengths available upon request.