The Finis backstroke start wedge is a mobile backstroke starting aid that is attached directly to the starting block and allows swimmers to start off effectively.
- Perfect for training and competitions
- Compatible with all standard starting blocks
- Can be set to 5 suspension heights
- Quick assembly and disassembly
- FINA-compliant – suitable for use in competitions
Finis backstroke start wedge: the ultimate backstroke starting aid
Anyone with the Finis backstroke start wedge will want to hold onto it. The backstroke start wedge consists of a movable stainless steel plate with a thermoplastic rubber surface and it can be attached to any standard starting block using the polyester straps. The crossbar allows swimmers to better push off from the wall without their feet slipping. In addition, it offers greater momentum – push off with the same amount of force and you will reach the finish quicker.
- Material of starting surface: stainless steel with thermoplastic rubber surface
- Material of suspension hook: stainless steel
- Material of suspension straps: polyester
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 67х9х7 cm
It all comes down to the start
Whether it’s in training or competition – a perfect start is the be-all and end-all of any race. Significant time advantages can be achieved even in the initial phase. Using the Finis backstroke start wedge, competitive swimmers can achieve optimal time gains due to the improved starting technique. During training, athletes can familiarise themselves with the device, train the perfect starting position and use it optimally in competition.
Whether it’s used in an indoor or outdoor swimming pool, for training or competition – try this starting aid and see for yourself. Order the Finis backstroke start wedge today.